Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family Money Talk

Posted by: Joseph Owen

This past weekend I went home to celebrate Easter, and my dad's birthday.  When I was around the house I overheard my mom speaking with one of her friends about her investments and my grandparents investments.  It had just hit me then that all the elder people that had lost so much money in this crisis, don't really have enough time to make money back that they lost.  My parents, at the age 0f 53 has lost a bunch of money in the stock market, but at least they still have time for the stock market to rebound and make some of their money back.  It is unfortunate for the elders who lost a lot of money due to the economic crisis.  I was looking around online for articles that discussed the perspective of families dealing with the financial crisis.  The link below will guide you to an article that gives real live discussions that parents have had with their families in regards to budgeting correctly, and taking care of the assets they own.  To follow up, click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment